Instagram Phone Case Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Instagram Giveaway (the "Giveaway") is open to anyone 18 years or older and a legal U.S. resident. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Joanna Baker as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted on Instagram beginning February 3rd, 2017 at 8:00AM EST and ending February 9th, 2017 at 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: Follow Joanna Baker on Instagram @JoannaBaker, "like" the designated post here: <https://www.instagram.com/p/BQDONiqjIq8/?taken-by=joannabaker> and tag one friend in the post comments. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Joanna Baker. You may enter only once.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Giveaway will receive a "Beauty Editor Illustrated Casetify iPhone7 Clear Classic Grip Case" valued at $40 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Joanna Baker's discretion. The prize is nontransferable.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be chosen at random under the supervision of Joanna Baker. Winner will be posted and notified via Instagram on February 10th, 2017, following the selection. Joanna Baker shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, privacy or security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT JOANNA BAKER‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Terms & Conditions: Joanna Baker reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Joanna Baker's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Joanna Baker may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Joanna Baker. Joanna Baker reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Joanna Baker has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user's Instagram account, or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Joanna Baker reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Joanna Baker and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NEW YORK, NY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York, NY having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Giveaway is hosted by Joanna Baker, P.O. Box 977 New York, NY 10040 and is not in any way affiliated with or sponsored by either Casetify or Instagram.
14. Good luck!! =)
General: All illustrations, images and other content on this site are copyright © 2009-2017 and property of me, Joanna Baker. Images may not be copied, published, distributed or sold without expressed permission by me. Any use of my illustrations must include a credit specifying that I, Joanna Baker, am the artist. If you would like to feature my work on your blog, please contact me and provide a link back to the source of my image.
Online Shop & Etsy: My illustrations are available for sale on my online shop and Etsy.com as art prints, stationery, original artwork, and other paper goods. The sale of a print, original illustration, or other item does not transfer rights of any kind to my images.
Commissions: I do accept custom illustration requests on a commission basis for an agreed upon fee. I retain the rights to use all illustrations created on a commission basis for the purposes of promoting my work. Promotion includes but is not limited to sharing my work via my website, portfolio, blog, and social media.
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal are all accepted through my online shop.
PROCESSING: Please allow 2-5 business days to process your order in addition to shipping time.
SHIPPING: All orders ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Orders are shipped USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail depending on the weight. First Class mail usually arrives 2-5 business days* after processing while Priority mail takes approximately 1-3 business days* to arrive after processing. All U.S. orders will receive tracking info after the order has been shipped.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: For international orders, please visit my ETSY shop.
Expedited shipping may be available for an additional fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing your order if you are interested in upgraded shipping.
* Shipping times are not guaranteed and may vary due to inclement weather, incorrect address given, customer not accepting the package, etc.
Exchanges are preferred and will be accepted within two weeks of purchase. Please contact me first via e-mail: email@example.com before you send the item to be exchanged back in its original condition. If for some reason you are unhappy with your order, let me know. I will accept a return for money back as long as the item is in its original condition. The customer is responsible for all exchange/return shipping fees.
All customers living in the state of New York will be charged sales tax. Sales tax rates are determined by the county in which you live. Sales tax amounts will be automatically calculated during check out if you purchase directly from my online shop.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO I DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from my online store, as part of the buying and selling process, I collect the personal information you give me such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse my store, I also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide me with information that helps me learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, I may send you emails about my store, new products and other updates when you sign up for the shop newsletter.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide me with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, I imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If I ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, I will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for me to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
I may disclose your personal information if I am required by law to do so or if you violate my Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
My store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide me with the online e-commerce platform that allows me to sell my products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (http://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (http://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by me will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to me.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information I am required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, I recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or me. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links within my store, they may direct you away from my site. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, I take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide me with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, I follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that I use. I've listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given me your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information I have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact Joanna Baker at email@example.com
Some of the posts on my blog contain affiliate links and are labelled as such. I do receive a small commission from the sale of products featured in these links which helps offset the cost of my blog and art supplies. I only link to products I admire and those that inspire my drawings.